Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Day 6

I went to the office today after working from home for 7 days. Office was hard. I kept getting hunger pangs and may have ate more for lunch than I should have.

I ate the usual yesterday. Woke up this morning and had lost another 0.4 lbs for a total loss of 4 lbs.

My biggest fear is that once the week ends and I put some carbs back in and more of a normal eating schedule, all the 4 lbs will come back and the past week would have been for nothing.

Therefore, my goal today and tomorrow is to come up with a meal plan and calorie count. I thought 1500 might be a good place but I am not sure right now.

I am demotivated right now. I can't pinpoint why. Maybe I am hungry, maybe I am tired. Who knows? I am also constantly thinking about when I can eat dinner. Maybe I should have some tea.

Maybe, maybe, maybe, argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment